Asus Laptop Charger ASUS 19V/6.32A 5.5*2.5 SLIM SHAPE Type AC Adapter Power Charger Replacement for Asus Charger Model: PA-1121-28, ADP-120RH B, Delta ADP-120ZB BB With Outer Diameter 5.5mm Plug in Connector NO Central Pin Inside Connector.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION : Asus Laptop Charger Adapter 19V 6.32 A 5.5*2.5 SLIM SHAPE
Voltage : 120 Watts
Input Voltage : 100-240V 50-60Hz
Output Voltage :19V-2.37A
Compatible Model : Asus charger P/N: PA-1121-28 ADP-120RH B, Delta ADP-120ZB BB
Warranty : Warranty 1 YEAR By Lappie Care.
Please see to it that physical damage and liquid damage are not covered in our Lappie Care warranty.
Ask our expert at 777 000 6100 any queries or doubts regarding the product before purchase.
|High quality with 100% brand new|
|over charge, over current, over voltage, short-circuit and over heat protection|
|High precise output voltage, small wave and low interference|
|Made of quality components and circuit board|
|Safe and durable|
Instructions for use: Each products has undergone rigorous testing to ensure the correct voltage, circuit protection, stable current, low self-discharge and CE / FCC / RoHS Certified for safety. About 500 recharge cycles over the life. Do not disassemble, crush or puncture. Do not dispose of in fire or water.
We offers many ways to get support and service for your laptop replacement adapter. Please contact our customer care no: 777 000 61 00 for any issues regarding your adapter. We’ll help you fix your issue or set up a repair.
How to take care of your “Original Asus laptop charger 19v 6.32 a 5.5*2.5 Slim Shape”
- Keep your Asus laptop charger 19v 6.32 a somewhere that water cannot reach it to avoid electrocution of the user and the destruction of your laptop
- Always unplug your ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a when it is too hot. This is to prevent it from spoiling and damaging the laptop. You are advised to disconnect the ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a when the battery is full to save energy usage
- When using the ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 5*2.5 for a long time, place it on a surface which allows it cool down or in surface where circulation is possible and that does not trap heat. This is to avoid over-heat.
- Wire from the ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a should be avoided contact with sharp objects such as torn corner table. If the wire of Charger Adapter is torn, do not use anymore.
- Do not wrap the ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a 5*2.5 with ‘tape’ or other material. It can occur electric shock and damage to your Microsoft laptop.
- The transformer of ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a can get hot during the charging process. To avoid overheating while your laptop is charging, make sure it’s placed somewhere with plenty of airflows.
- Another important care is to not get your ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32a 5*2.5 wet or expose it to harmful chemicals as this will damage the charger.
- Don’t pull on the cord when removing the ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a, and keep it away from where it can be stepped on
- If you plug your charger into a faulty power circuit to charge your laptop, the high voltage will go directly through your ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a which can burn it and cause major damage to your laptop.
- A most of people habituate to leave their Charger Adapters lying around when they have no use for it. Your ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a 5*2.5 should not be exposed to hot or freezing cold temperatures. Don’t leave your ‘ASUS laptop charger 19v 6.32 a’ in the seat of your car all day long. When you are not using it, store it away in your laptop bag.
Best selling Laptop Adapters in the LappieCare :
HP Laptop Adapters | Dell Laptop Adapters | Lenovo Laptop Adapters | Apple Laptop Adapters | ASUS Laptop Adapters | Fijutsu Laptop Adapters | Samsung Laptop Adapters | Clevo Laptop Adapters | Toshiba Laptop Adapters
Best selling Laptop Batteries in the LappieCare :
HP Laptop Battery | Dell Laptop Battery | Lenovo Laptop Battery | Sony Laptop Battery | ASUS Laptop Battery | Clevo Laptop Battery | Toshiba Laptop Battery | Apple Laptop Battery| Fijutsu Laptop Battery
Best selling Laptop Keyboards in the LappieCare :
HP Laptop Keyboard | Dell Laptop Keyboard | Lenovo Laptop Keyboard | Sony Laptop Keyboard | ASUS Laptop Keyboard |Clevo Laptop Keyboard | Toshiba Laptop Keyboard | Apple Laptop Keyboard | Samsung Laptop Keyboard | Fijutsu Laptop Keyboard
Other resource: lappiekeyboards.com