Original Microsoft Model 1735 Charger Adapter
15V 2.58A 44W Charger / Power Supply Adapter /for Microsoft Surface Book Pro 6 / Pro 5 / Pro 4 / Pro 3, Surface Laptop 1/2, Surface Go Tablet Charging cable.
Original Microsoft Model 1735 Charger Adapter Specification:
Input: AC 100V–240V~1.16A 50/60Hz
Output: (DC）15V 2.58A 44W,(for Surface tablets)
USB Output: (DC) 5V 1A 5W (for mobile phones)
Max Power Output: 44W
AC Cable : 6.2 ft
DC Cable : 5 ft
Dimensions: 90 x 50 x 22mm / 3.5” x 1.9” x 0.8 in”
Weight: 0.15g / 5.3oz
Compatibility Surface model
Surface Laptop,2018,2017,i5 7200U/i7 7660U
2018 Surface Pro 6, i5-7300U/i7-7660U
2018 Surface Go, i5/i7
Surface Book, 2015, i5-6300U/i7-6600U/i7-6600U
2017 Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5, 2017, m3-7Y30/i7-7660U/i5-7300U
Surface Pro 4 Tablet, 2015, m3-6Y30/i5-6300U/i7-6650U
Surface Pro 3 Tablet, 2014, i3-4020Y/i7-4650U/i5-4300U
Compatible Surface Charger Replacement
44W 15V 2.58A 1800 Charger
36W 12V 2.58A 1625 Charger
24W 15V 1.6A 1735 /1736 Charger
How to take care of your “Original Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter”
- Keep your Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter somewhere that water cannot reach it to avoid electrocution of the user and the destruction of your laptop
- Always unplug your Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter when it is too hot. This is to prevent it from spoiling and damaging the laptop. You are advised to disconnect the Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter when the batteryis full to save energy usage
- When using the Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter for a long time, place it on a surface which allows it cool down or in surface where circulation is possible and that does not trap heat. This is to avoid over-heat.
- Wire from the Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter should be avoided contact with sharp objects such as torn corner table. If the wire of adapter charger is torn, do not use anymore.
- Do not wrap the Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter with ‘tape’ or other material. It can occur electric shock and damage to your Microsoft laptop.
- The transformer of Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter can get hot during the charging process. To avoid overheating while your laptop is charging, make sure it’s placed somewhere with plenty of airflows.
- Another important care is to not get your Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter wet or expose it to harmful chemicals as this will damage the charger.
- Don’t pull on the cord when removing the Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter, and keep it away from where it can be stepped on
- If you plug your charger into a faulty power circuit to charge your laptop, the high voltage will go directly through your Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter which can burn it and cause major damage to your laptop.
- A most of people habitude to leave their adapter chargers lying around when they have no use for it. Your Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter should not be exposed to hot or freezing cold temperatures. Don’t leave your ‘Microsoft Model 1735 charger adapter’ in the seat of your car all day long. When you are not using the Microsoft Surface pro charger store it away in your laptop bag.
Best selling Laptop Adapters in the LappieCare :
HP Laptop Adapters | Dell Laptop Adapters | Lenovo Laptop Adapters | Apple Laptop Adapters | Asus Laptop Adapters | Fijutsu Laptop Adapters | Samsung Laptop Adapters | Clevo Laptop Adapters | Toshiba Laptop Adapters
Best selling Laptop Batteries in the LappieCare :
HP Laptop Battery | Dell Laptop Battery | Lenovo Laptop Battery | Sony Laptop Battery | Asus Laptop Battery | Clevo Laptop Battery | Toshiba Laptop Battery | Apple Laptop Battery| Fijutsu Laptop Battery
Best selling Laptop Keyboards in the LappieCare :
HP Laptop Keyboard | Dell Laptop Keyboard | Lenovo Laptop Keyboard | Sony Laptop Keyboard | Asus Laptop Keyboard |Clevo Laptop Keyboard | Toshiba Laptop Keyboard | Apple Laptop Keyboard | Samsung Laptop Keyboard | Fijutsu Laptop Battery